Future of Outsourcing and Offshoring – is it all over? Impact of inflation in China and India. EU and America job losses future trends. Banks, manufacturing, software development. Conference keynote speaker
http://www.globalchange.com Massive wage jumps in India and China of up to 100% a year mean that cost advantages of outsourcing / offshoring to these countries is rapidly disappearing. What next? Will jobs move back to America or Europe? Comment by Futurist Dr Patrick Dixon, author of 12 book including Futurewise. Huge salary inflation impact for senior executives in India and China make outsourcing economics harder. Up to 100% wage inflation in China and 40% in india for experienced business leaders. Reverse outsoursing. Business efficiency and strategy needs review. Operating costs of managing outsourced operations. Why outsourcing operations can fail. Conference keynote speaker and Futurist. Impact of low cost workers arriving in places like UK, France, Germany, Italy driving down labour charges and altering costs of manufacturing and services in Western Europe. Impact on economics of outsourcing and offshoring.
Duration : 0:3:29
- Business Strategic Development
- Keynote Speaker: Futurist Patrick Dixon – industry trends – management, marketing, customers, lifestyles, motivation, change management and leadership development. Corporate event keynote speaker: video and slides.
- Motivation leadership change management: Patrick Dixon on leadership strategies, leadership styles and motivation tools, team motivation, war for talent and business strategy. 700 people.
- Battlefield Bad Company Expert Tips & Hints (part 4)
- Belgium… beyond expectations – business film
- Business Strategic Development (ebook)